ASDCompanies.com

ASDCompanies - Search results

We have found 55 results of companies with product & services: Coatings, Paints

 

1-20 | 21-40 | 41-55

 

Airspares (UK) Ltd (United Kingdom)

We are leading Authorised Distributors & Suppliers for many O.E.M’s & O.E.M Repair Stations dealing with the sourcing, storage and supply of Civil & Military Aircraft Spare Parts, Tyres, Wheels, Brakes & Airport Security Products like: Airframes, En
more information

American Industrial Painting Inc. (United States)

A1 finish, plating, coating, baking/curing, masking, light assembly, shipping
more information

Amorim Cork Composites (Portugal)

Amorim Cork Composites has been the leader company on innovative applications using cork in sectors like; building; automotive; transportation; shoe; naval and special niche markets like aerospace; special containers; friction elements, etc.
more information

Association of Romanian Aerospace Companies (OPIAR) (Romania)

OPIAR represents the joint interests of its members - the main Romanian aeronautical companies. Its responsibilities include developing strategies and promoting the industry in the world market place.
more information

Avianor / Mirabel Aero-Services (Canada)

Avianor Inc. is a privately held Canadian corporation involved in the design, manufacturing, repair, overhaul and distribution of aeronautical equipment. The company specializes in the manfacturing of interior equipment such as galleys, catering equi
more information

Bandak AS (Norway)

Bandak offers engineering and workshop services, in accordance with the clients specifications. -Advanced machinig -Surface engineering -HVOF and PTA welding -Link for Buskmaster MK44, 30 and 40 mm
more information

Bayards Aluminium Constructies BV (Netherlands)

Bayards is a medium sized company that specializes in the production of heavy and complicated aluminium constructions. Bayards' activities are divided into six divisions:
more information

Brenco Surface Engineering Pty. Ltd. (Australia)

Brenco Surface Engineering is a privately owned company committed to engineering excellence and to the satisfaction of a growing customer base in the Australasian and South East Asian region.
more information

Caltherm (UK) Ltd (United Kingdom)

Caltherm are a world-class designer and manufacturer of industrial ovens, furnaces and dryers, plus associated product handling and automation. We manufacture to Nadcap AMS2750E for heat treatment processes
more information

CAMS S.a.s. (Italy)

Producer of high precision machined parts for aeronautical and aerospace industry. Main Customers supplied by CAMS are: Aermacchi, Agusta, Alenia Space, General Electric, etc.
more information

Castle Aero - Castilla y León Aeronáutica S.A. (Spain)

Castle Aero develops the following works for the aerospace sector: - Design - Process engineering - Manufacturing management and Assembly of mechanisms, electro mechanic assemblies, structural components and subsystems - Aerospace engineering -
more information

Clayton Associates Inc. (United States)

Metal Work; Pollution Prevention; Corrosion Control; Aircraft Maintenance
more information

Detexis International (Spain)

Defence Technologies & systems for aerospace, naval and military applications.
more information

Esterline Technologies (United States)

Esterline Technologies is a specialized manufacturing company serving principally aerospace and defense markets. Approximately 80% of total revenues are generated from aerospace/defense markets. The remaining 20% is from the application of these tech
more information

Grupo Empresarial Alcor, S.L. Spe (Spain)

Subcontracting, mechanical items and metal working
more information

Heat & Surface Treatment B.V. H&ST (Netherlands)

H&ST b.v is specialist for heat and surface treatments according NADCAP rules. Heattreatments like vacuumhardening and vacuum brazing, Nitrotec and Stainihard NC. Surface treatments like ID PVD and CVD.
more information

HEGAN - Basque Aerospace Cluster (Spain)

HEGAN is an association of Basque aeronautics companies created in order to foster, promote and stimulate the industrial, professional, technological, research and innovative structures of the aerospace sector in the Basque Country, favouring the cre
more information

Helisota Ltd (Lithuania)

Helisota Ltd. privodes a complete range of services for Mi- sries of the helicopters: -technical maintenance & support; -capital overhaul; -upgrades; - VIP&passenger conversions.
more information

Hitachi Kokusai Electric Inc. (Japan)

Equipment/Component/Parts
more information
 

 

1-20 | 21-40 | 41-55
© 2004-2011 • ASD Companies contact usterms & conditionsprivacy policy